This was a sumbitted idea form Dailyhitofdahlias. Hope you like them!
The Dragon bash was one of my favorite Living World Events that Arena Net has ever presented us with. Who here remembers it, back in June of 2013? The achievements ran something along the lines of smashing piñata, launching fireworks, watching fireworks, and my personal favorite; eating so much candy that you throw up. If you were so inclined, you could sit your digital butt in the grand plaza and just watch the giant hologram of The Shatterer swoop around the city.
These were simpler times.
But soon everything goes to The Mad King’s Realm in and hand basket, and we’re left rubble and wreckage to instead of festivities and fireworks. Stupid Scarlet.
The Dragon’s Revelry Starcake is a craftable consumable first introduced during the Bash. It combines 2 White Cakes, 50 Saffron Threads, 40 Pieces Zhaitaffy, and 1 Pile of Crystalline Dust. It provides the consumer with some pretty excellent boosts, buffing every stat you have with a +45 and more. But granted, it is a freakin’ CAKE. And though I love cake, it usually takes forever to eat. I am not going to subject any of you who want to try this so suffer ¾ of a cake that you can no longer eat. Cookies are a smarter alternative. Tea cookies, to be more precise.
DRAGONS REVELRY STARCAKE
Who else thought their dad was Indiana Jones when they were a kid?
Hot Damn Harry Potter Land!
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
Look at this glorious prehensile sweetheart
Spoilers for Season 2 Chapter 1!!!
Who was Aerin? Many who didn’t take that much opportunity to re-explore the Labyrinthine Cliffs upon the zephyrite’s return might have missed this now notable NPC entirely. He seems to pop up entirely out of the blue from the opening to Season 2.
I feel like these inconsistencies regarding Aerin being Soundless or not are either going to be really careless mistakes that no one ever forgives Anet for, or it’s actually a key plot point and we’ll all hopefully understand eventually.
But take into account that Aerin had to leave all belongings behind, as shown above, and had no backpack in any of the screenshots. The bomb pack we see him carrying through Dry Top would have to have been fashioned on the Zephyr ships, as well as the knives he supposedly used to kill some of the Zephyrites. The bombs being an interesting point, because these people are supposed to be peaceful and neutral, so why would they have any weapons of destruction for him to get his hands on?
And in the notes we found scattered in the sand, some of them were ripped in half, a common theme used when you want the reader to only think about what is literally written. The journal entries were malicious, talking about killing leaders, but what if the beginnings of the damaged entries are the opposite?
The second the Master of Peace started speaking,even in the instance back in Lion’s Arch, my bullshit meter went off the charts. I don’t trust him at all.
Hello friends! Guild Wars 2 is 50% off today, if you’ve been thinking about it at all - making it $24.99. I spend more-time-than-advised on it, but it’s always more fun with friends! My gw2 sideblog is markissios if you want to see what kind of adventures I get up to. I’d love to show you the ropes and stuff if you feel like getting it!
Hey guys! If anyone of you was thinking about getting this, my username is CaptainHannah.9315 and you can usually find me on my character Khan Grimblood. Always up for some adventure or helping out people who need a hand!
Me too! This is a fantastic game, I recommend that anyone who loves MMORPGs where you can use teamwork buy this game. I’m SarahA.2107 and I’m usually either on Kaylen Murr or Niro Xidarian.
Feast your eyes on the new basement craft area! For cosplay crafting, hot gluing, beer drinking, and cat petting. Spiders come free of charge. Happy to share with other St. Louis cosplayers!